|~~ Your FamilyChest Document ~~|
|Date:||30 December 1896|
|Good, consistent with age|
|Parchment : 4 sheets 22cmx27cm with 12 wax seals, 12 signatures, revenue stamp and small plan of the property|
|Summary of contents:|
1) Robert John Stoker CAMPBELL of Spennymoor, County Durham. Coal Miner.
2) Thomas AVERY of Spennymoor, County Durham. Coal Miner.
3) Matthew CARTER of Spennymoor, County Durham. Coal Miner.
4) Joseph BUCKINGHAM of Spennymoor, County Durham. Coal Miner.
5) Jonathan FRANKLIN of Trimdon Grange, County Durham. Insurance Agent.
6) William MINTO of Tudhoe Colliery, County Durham Keeper.
7) John COOK of Tudhoe Grange, County Durham. Coal Miner.
8) John HOPPER of Ferryhill, County Durham. Coal Miner.
9) Abraham SMITH of Tudhoe Grange, County Durham. Coal Miner.
10) Charles LEACH of Elswick, Near Newcastle, Northumberland. Coal Miner.
The Rev George TURNER of Sheffield, Yorkshire. President of the United Methodist Free Churches.
John Henry BEVAN of Willington, County Durham. Miner.
John Bevan is buying for £39 a plot of land of 325 square yards in the Parish of Whitworth, County Durham, on the South Side of Stratton Street.
It is being sold by the first 10 people named above who are the Trustees of the United Methodist Free Churches