|~~ Your FamilyChest Document ~~|
|Date:||24 June 1904|
|Paper : 3 sheets (written on 4 sides) 39cm x 25cm with revenue stamp|
|Summary of contents:|
John JOHNSTONE of 7 Chichester Place, Royal Oak, London.
Charles John Greenshields DURANTY of 46 Norfolk Road, Essex.
John Johnstone is about to establish 'The International Accommodation Bureau' for assisting travellers in finding accommodation. He agrees to employ Charles Duranty as Office Manager on the following terms:
1. Duranty may at any time appoint a competent substitute to perform his duties.
2. Duranty receives a salary of £2/10/-d per week.
3. Duranty will lend Johnson £100.
4. Duranty is entitled to 50% of the profits of the business.
5, Johnstone to keep proper accounts to which Duranty will have access.
6. Duranty may terminate the agreement at 14 days notice.