|~~ Your FamilyChest Document ~~|
scroll down for names and details
|Date:||12 August 1892|
|Parchment : 6 sheets 40cm x 26cm and large plan on sheet 40cm x 52cm. 2 wax seals and duty stamp.|
|Summary of contents|
William Henry Jones of 122 High Street, Putney, Surrey, Contractor.
Edward James Jones of 122 High Street, Putney, Surrey, Contractor.
British Empire Mutual Life Assurance Company.
William and Edward Jones enter into a mortgage for £24,500 secured on property known as No 3 Victoria Street, Parish of St Margaret, Westminster, bounded by Carlisle Place on the East and Vauxhall Bridge Road on the West.
Previous deeds mentioned start in 1880 and mainly concern the grant of a license to Latham Augustus Withall to build over the Kings Scholars Pond Sewer and then obtaining permission to erect buildings which might obstruct light and air on neighbouring properties.
A memorandum of 1898 has been added on the cover sheet recording the sale of a portion of the land with buildings erected thereon known as Evelyn Mansions.
|Website: www.familychest.co.uk |