|~~ Your FamilyChest Document ~~|
|Title:||Copy of Will with Probate|
|Date:||23 August 1860|
|Parchment : Copy of will on 2 sheets 48cm x 67cm with grant of probate on separate sheet with pendant seal.|
|Summary of contents:|
John Stewart of Eastham House, Clitheroe, Lancashire. Gentleman
William Redmayne of Clitheroe, Lancashire, Spirit Merchant
Robert Hargreaves of Clitheroe, Lancashire, Chemist and Druggist
Mary Bracewell (daughter of John Stewart), the wife of Richard Bracewell.
Grandchildren : Stewart, John, Edwin, James, Martha, Thomas and Charles Bracewell.
John Stewart's property consists of :
1. One dwelling house in Parson Lane, Clitheroe with a garden which adjoins Railway Lane.
2. Three other houses in Parson Lane.
3. Two dwelling houses "immediately below the Independent Chapel".
4. One dwelling house in Spring Gardens, Clitheroe.
5. Two leasehold cottages in Back Lane, Clitheroe.
The will gives details of how this property is to be divided between the various beneficiaries.
|Website: www.familychest.co.uk |